Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS Don't Let Go

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS Don't Let Go Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

I can't believe this moment's come
It's so incredible that we're alone
There's so much to be said and done
It's impossible not to be overcome
Will you forgive me if I feel this way
Cuz we've just met - tell me that's OK
So take this feeling'n make it grow
Never let it - never let it go
(Dont let go of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Dont' let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let go of things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the things that I'm feeling
(Dont' let go)
No, I won't let go

Now would you mind if I bared my soul
If I came right out and said your'e beautiful
Cuz there's something here I can't explain
I feel I'm diving into driving rain
You get my senses running wild
I can't resist your sweet, sweet smile
So take this feeling'n make it grow
Never let it - never let it go

[Chorus:]
I've been waiting all my life
To make this moment feel so right
The feel of you just fills the night
So c'mon - just hold on tight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.