Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS Getaway

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS Getaway Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

drove all night form new york city
in your best friend's car
knocked on my door about five thirty
nursing a broken heart
still got your keys in your back pocket - still got your
jacket on
back door's oben baby - I don't lock it
we can leave anytime we want

I got my motor runnin' - fingers drummin'
I never planned to stay
getaway - ya know it's now or never
getaway - nobody lives forever
we're only waitin' just to make you getaway

hey baby we were good together
seemed like you'd always be my girl
but looking back now we were just too clever
thinking love could change the world
ya know there's no point in waitin' hesitating
we gotta leave today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.