Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS I Ain't Losing The Fight

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS I Ain't Losing The Fight Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

How come the best ones are always taken
What I see when I see ya - is love in the makin'
Something about timin', something about fate
Gotta go with the feeling - not a moment too waste

Bring it on bring it on -ya - I was born ready
I'm a son of a strong man - i'm rock steady
Everything you throw - I can see it coming
Ain't gonna be no TKO just a lot of lovin'

Cuz opposites attract this way
If day is night and night is day
If loving you is wrong then babe - wrong is right
And I ain't losin' the fight

Take it on, take it on, take it on - no second guessing
Dressin' up a situation - we should be undressing
Hear the bell ringing - seconds out round two
I got my eyes on the prize, and the prize is you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.