Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS I'm A Liar

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS I'm A Liar Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

maybe i told you right from the start
you can have me
but you can't have my heart
it's easy enough to say but i couldn't care less
ya i mighta told you you were on my mind
guess i talked a pretty good line
but hey i can talk all day
but i just can't confess

that i'm a liar
i'm a victim of desire
i'm a moth into the fire
i'm over my head - forget what i said
tell ya i'm a liar
i'm just walking on the wire
i couldn't get much higher
i'm over my head - forget what i said
baby i'm a liar

when i told you i was hard to pin down
ya know i was just messin around
guess you know bynow that's just my way
and if you want some storeis - well i got a few
but hey - this is the truth i swear to you
how many more times do you want me to say...

if i told ya to go away
baby you can't believe a thing i say
listen....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.