Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS I Thought I'd Seen Everything

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS I Thought I'd Seen Everything Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

I like the way we are - I love what we've become
When i'm in your arms - I know i've found the one
I love your kiss me mouth - and your static touch
Its just the way you are - that makes me feel so much

No one could ever know - what we're like alone
Rollin' round like rain - we're a midnight storm
Like a river rising - I feel it thru your skin
When we're together - I never want it to end

I thought I'd seen everything - til I saw you
I thought I'd been everywhere - til I'd been with you
I thought that everyone knew what I knew
I thought I'd seen everything - til I saw you

I like the way we are - like a raging fire
Burning up the night, burning with desire
You're such a sweet temptation - you know I can't resist
Electricity, hey every time we kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.