Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS (I Wanna Be) Your Underwear

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS (I Wanna Be) Your Underwear Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

I wanna be your t-shirt when i
t's wet - wanna be the
shower when you sweat
I gotta to be the tattoo on your skin - ya lemme be your
bed baby - when you climb in
I wanna be the sheets when you sleep - lemme be the
secrets that you keep
I gotta be the spoon - ta stir your cream
I wanna to be the one that really makes you scream
I wanna be - your lipstick when ya lick it
I wanna be - your high heels when ya kick it
I wanna be - your sweet love babe - ya when you make it
From your feet up to your hair - more than anything I swear

I wanna be - your underwear

I wanna be the itch that you scratch - wanna be your
chair when you relax
I got to be your razor when you shave
Wanna be the habit that really makes you crave
I wanna be - your hot tub - when you're dippin'
I wanna be - your bathrobe - when you're drippin'
I wanna be - your cocktail baby - when you're sippin'
I just wanna be right there - more than anything I swear

I wanna be - your underwear

Wanna be your sleepin' bag - baby slip inside
Let me be your motorcycle n' take ya for a ride -
alright
I wanna be - your hot sauce - ya when you're cookin'
I wanna be - your sunglasses - hey good lookin'
I wanna be - wanna be the one - ya stick your hook in'
I just wanna be right there - more than anything I swear

Oh ya I wanna be - your underwear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.