Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS I Will Always Return (Finale)

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS I Will Always Return (Finale) Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

I hear the wind call my name
The sound that leads me home again
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
To you I will always return

I know the road is long but where you are is home
Wherever you stay - I'll find the way
I'll run like the river, I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle to where I belong

I can't stand the distance - I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you - Yes I'm on my way home

Now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness
Your light gets me through

You run like the river - you shine like the sun
You fly like an eagle
You are the one
I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learned
Oh, it's to you I will always, always return


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.