Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS Lie To Me

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS Lie To Me Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

I walkde in - you walked out
i knew right then - something was up
ya said 'don't ask me no questions - won't tell ya no lies'
it comes as such a surprise
think i'll close my eyes- to the pain
cuz tonight in don't wanna know where you've bin

so won't you lie to me
then i can't be mistaken
swear that you will lie to me
i don't wanna hear my heart breakin'

tell me things that i wanna hear
i don't give a damn if you and't sincere
baby just swear (baby just swear)
swear that you'll lie (swear that you'll lie) to me

you walked in - i walked out
baby t6his ain't waht - we've bin about
if i touched your hand - would ya pull it away
was it something i didnd't say
i forgive ya all - the same
but tonight i dont' wanna know where you've bin

[chorus]

you can't say the things you want
i won't let ya tell the truth
cuz i don't (cut i dont) give a damn (give a damn)
and I don't (and i don't) wanna know where you've bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.