Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS Nothing I've Ever Known

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS Nothing I've Ever Known Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

Right now I feel - just like a leaf on a breeze
Who knows where it's blowin'
Who knows where it's goin'
I find myself somewhere I - I never thought I'd be
Going round in circles
Thinking about you and me
How do I expalin it when I don't know what to say
What do I do now - so much has changed

Nothing I have ever known - has made me feel this way
Nothing I have ever seen - has made me want to stay
but here I am - ready for you
I'm turnin', I'm fallin' - I hear my home callin'
Hey - I've never felt somethin's so strong - oh no
I'ts like nothing I've ever known

Now you're the one I'm looking for
You're the one I need
You're the one that gives me - a reason to believe
Following a star - has lead to where you are
It feels so stong now - this can't be wrong now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.