Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS She's Got A Way

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS She's Got A Way Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

She's got a way - of getting inside your soul
She'd breach the walls of jericho
Make you fall like virgin snow
She's got a smile, makes you forget the things
You were only just thinking about
It kind of turns me inside out
And if I try to conceal, she's got a way to reveal

I feel so naked - I feel so totally exposed
It's such a mystery, how she seems to know, every part of me
I feel so shaken - and it's like everybody knows
Whenever she touches me, no one else can feel, as much as me
Ya she's got a way

She's got a way - of taming the wild in me
With patience and serenity
I'm drowning in her revery
And I can't run away she's got a way to make me stay

She comes to me like rain falls down my window
Sure as night will follow day - i'll surrender
Ya she's got a way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.