Thursday 20 October 2016

BRYAN ADAMS Something To Believe In

Welcome to personalassassin.blogspot.com Lyrics

BRYAN ADAMS Something To Believe In Lyrics, singer by BRYAN ADAMS

It's funny what goes through your mind
When you think of times you spent together
Funny but when I think back why we broke up
The reasons seem so small
One day she's with me everything's fine
Sayin' somethin' sounded like I love you
The next week I see her walkin' down the street with someone else
Probably sayin' the same thing
It's doin' my brain in...

I got nothin - goin' nowhere
Tired of under achieving
I keep searchin' - nothin's workin'
It's not enough just to be breathin'
I need somethin' to believe in

It's funny what goes on in your head
When you think about the way things come together
But now I think back why things had to change
The reasons seem so small
Cruel twist of fate keepin' me awake
When I need to sleep to take away the hurtin'
But now I got time on my hands tryin' to understand
But there ain't no explainin'
It's doin' my brain in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.